AP Senior Accountant
PANDORA Shared Service Centre (SSC) is part of Pandora Group, one of the world’s largest jewelry brands. SSC was established in Warsaw in 2012 and is responsible for the finance and accounting processes of a number of PANDORA entities across the EMEA region.
With us you will:
- Book external and internal invoices (mainly non-PO) and assure overall correctness of postings,
- Analyze, investigate, research and correct accounting entries as required,
- Prepare payment proposals and ensure critical suppliers are paid on time,
- Handle inquiries from internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner,
- Perform month-end close activities, including: Accruals, Reconciliations, Reclasses etc.
- Perform internal controls with high quality and in a timely manner,
- Proactively take care of maintaining the books with correct balances (clearing old open items on ongoing basis; resolving discrepancies),
- Make sure all tasks are performed efficiently and with high quality,
- Be responsible for: AP processes, updating work instructions and process maps,
- Act as AP subject matter expert and actively share knowledge with other team members,
- Be a role model for other team members and assist junior staff in performing daily tasks according to standards,
- Act independently in researching and resolving a wide variety of diverse and complex issues related to accounts payable,
- Perform mature judgment within generally defined practices and policies,
- Act as backup person for all entities in AP scope and flexibly adjust to newly assigned tasks within AP area,
- Always seek for improvements and show proactive approach,
- Be an active player in projects assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
You’re the perfect match, if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting,
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Accounting or similar areas (alternatively accounting courses),
- Fluent English written and spoken,
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and particularly MS Excel,
- Experience in processes migrations/projects handling would be an asset,
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail,
- Ability to act fully independently in the role and represent proactive approach,
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to prioritize,
- Excellent communication skills.
- Employment contract
- Premium Medical package including dental care
- MultiSport card
- MyBenefit cafeteria
- Life insurance
- New ergonomic office
- Pension program (PPE)
- B-Day day off
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance
- Internal & External trainings
- Home Office
- In "normal" circumstances also fruits&vegetables and office massages.
To apply, please visit our page: http://pandora.es-candidate.com/application/form/309358/3128/0/
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.