GL Reporting Specialist
Our GL Reporting Specialist in Shared Service Centre focus on efficiency, accuracy and timelines of month end closing process. Person holding this role is closely cooperating with Accountants as well as with Local Finance Teams in the markets and Group Functions in HQ.
- Ensure the data quality and accuracy both in Microsoft Dynamics AX and HFM systems, identify any accounting issues that need attention or adjustment,
- Preparation and submission of HFM reporting schedules,
- Oversee overall quality and punctuality of month end closing process,
- Calculate accruals and provisions (e.g. sales return, warranty),
- Preform P&L and BS analytical review and provide explanation for monthly, quarterly and yearly fluctuations,
- Perform internal controls in line with agreed framework,
- Coordinate the cooperation with auditors and cooperate with outsourced service partners for tax and legal compliance topics (incl. preparation of statutory financial statements),
- Investigate system issues (with support from Subject Matter Experts and IT) to ensure proper disclosure of transactions,
- Perform ad hoc analysis of financial data to support the Local Finance teams and Group functions in HQ with projects and business partnering,
- Identify opportunities for process improvements regarding quality and productivity as well as implement standardized / best practice solutions,
- IFRS16 reporting,
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls, policies and procedures,
- Maintain relevant Work Instructions up to date.
Join us if:
- You hold Master Degree in Finance or Accounting,
- You have minimum 4 years of experience with accounting, preferably GL and/or financial reporting,
- You can use your excellent communication skills fluently in English (ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner and listen attentively to others),
- Your strong analytical skills with attention to details allow you to easily draw conclusions and solutions for analyzed areas
- Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar ERP system are familiar to you, knowledge of HFM will be a strong asset,
- You have Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly in MS Excel incl. Smart View,
- Your soft skills include building good working relationship with colleagues and internal customers,
- You like to work on multiple projects with different stakeholders and proactively manage deadlines.
- Employment contract
- Premium Medical package including dental care
- MultiSport card
- MyBenefit cafeteria
- Life insurance
- New ergonomic office
- Pension program (PPE)
- B-Day day off
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance
- Internal & External trainings
- Home Office
- In "normal" circumstances also fruits&vegetables and office massages.
To apply, please visit our page: http://pandora.es-candidate.com/application/form/300913/3128/0/
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.