AR Junior Accountant
With us you will be part of an international team, who takes ownership over accounting processes in PANDORA stores in EMEA region.
- Sales, payments, inventory transactions and reconciliations,
- Inquiries from local teams, stores’ personnel, internal and external auditors,
- Controlling, reporting and streamlining procedures.
Additional processes and projects depending on your pace of development:
- eCommerce, distributors network, cash collection.
You’re the perfect match, if you have:
- Accounting or financial background,
- Very good English,
- Good knowledge of MS Excel,
- Positive energy & can-do attitude,
- Experience with accounts receivables from a Shared Service Centre or retail company, other foreign languages will be an advantage.
With our team you can:
- Impact the business and implement your ideas,
- Learn with other accounting experts and have fun!
- Practice English/other languages’ speaking, every day,
- Practice project management and develop leaderships skills,
- Maintain cooperation with different stakeholders in a matrix-structured company.
- Employment contract
- Premium Medical care including and dental care
- MultiSport card
- MyBenefit cafeteria
- Life insurance
- New ergonomic office
- Pension program
- B-Day day off
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance
- Internal & External trainings
- Home Office
- In "normal" circumstances also fruits&vegetables and office massages.
To apply, please visit our page: http://pandora.es-candidate.com/application/form/301420/3128/0/
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.