A local Cambridge based Consultancy business are looking for a progressive individual to join their hard-working team in Cambridge in the capacity of Management Accountant. The Management Accountant will be responsible for working closely with the senior finance team with the month end and analytical processes of the business.
An established Consultancy business with sites across the globe who are able to provide an energetic working environment from their Cambridge office. The Management Accountant will receive exposure to a wide remit with the opportunity to learn closely from the senior finance team.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the detailed and accurate month end close, ensuring the preparation and posting of journals
- Responsibility for the production of management reporting packs
- Providing detailed P&L analysis to the wider business to inform business decisions
- Supporting with the ongoing budgeting process, providing specific details on actuals vs budget
- Support with the financial reporting processes alongside the senior finance team
- Ownership of the transactional finance elements; reconciliations, payroll journals and fixed asset management
- Reporting on inter-company accounts
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant will be:
- Ideally ACCA or CIMA part-qualified
- Experienced user of Excel and a wide knowledge of systems
- Confident in hitting the ground running
- An energetic and progressive individual eager to progress their career
- Experience within a multi-currency environment would be advantageous
- Prior experience in the Consultancy sector would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the position will be joining a business in which they can have an immediate impact as well as the opportunity for strong career development due to the role's exposure. You will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package for the role.