Tax Senior Consultant
Who we're looking for
Deloitte Tax is currently looking for highly motivated, ambitious, trustworthy and energetic colleagues to join our team as a Tax Senior Consultant.
Therefore, if you possess the following skills and are:
- Working in a Tax field and have at least 3 years of experience with direct tax;
- Familiar with accounting principles and Lithuanian tax legislation;
- Client-driven and excellent in communication;
- Able to produce well-written and structured standpoints;
- Problem solver & analytical thinker;
- Business-related university graduate (preferably in Economics/Finance and Accounting/Business, Administration/Law);
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian (both spoken and written)
- Have a strong proficiency in IT literacy;
Your future role
We invite you to join Deloitte Tax team as a Senior Tax Consultant, in which you will:
- Advise clients in a broad range of different industries on domestic and international tax matters;
- Supervise and take care of developing junior colleagues;
- Become a part of the Deloitte community, where your personal learning and development is always a top priority.
What we offer
- An attractive and competitive salary (range from 2000 up to 2800 Eur gross ), including various benefits;
- Real opportunities for a career and promotion;
- Opportunities to help clients improve their business through successful tax planning and tax efficiency;
- Health insurance (mixed package).
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
About the team
Deloitte in the Baltic states was recognized as the 2020 Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year by International Tax Review. With significant recognitions and growth over the last few years, Deloitte’s Tax team has exciting career opportunities for talented experienced individual.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.