SCRUM Master with Salesforce CPQ Business analyst/Salesforce CPQ Admin
VDart–We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award–winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Please send your resume to for immediate consideration.
Scrum Master with Salesforce CPQ Business analyst/Salesforce CPQ Administrator.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 Months
- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role.
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO).
- Experience in salesforce CPQ Implementation.
- 5 years of experience with agile practices, patterns, and techniques.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success.
- Critical thinker and problem–solving skills.
- SFDC any certification is plus.
- Good time–management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Lead the daily scrum meeting, prioritize the stories.
Keywords: "Salesforce CPQ", "Scrum Master", "Salesforce".
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long–term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
Click here to Apply
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest
Follow us on
– provided by Dice