Analyst - Intra Group HC
The role covers IGH billing and payables (AR&AP), monthly and quarterly intragroup reconciliations for Profit and Loss accounts (IGPC) as well as Contract and Pricing process (CPT).
- Giving constructive input to the issue resolution in the team.
- Taking over identified actions and different type of requests from stakeholders assigned by TM/Specialist.
- Perform accounts reconciliation in Blackline and being focal point for Nextgen uploads.
- Ensuring effective KPIs analysis by identifying root causes, implementing and monitoring improvement plans, presenting results from own area of accountability to different parties within Hydrocarbon organization and Business.
- Proactively raising issues to be discussed with Process Experts to drive operational excellence.
- Team support - using VMs to raise concerns and issues or provide support to other team members.
- Providing documentation/information to Specialist/TM/ STM and different stakeholders.
- Identifying process improvements and simplification and contributing to it.
- Being a back-up for colleagues within a Team in the respective area of accountability, and support during month end close including other teams from the given sub process.
Intragroup reconciliation during quarter closure (IGPC)
Dealing with transactions between Trading: STR, STASCO, SITME, SIETCO and Supply: Qatar Shell GTL vs. UK (non-oil) Sweden, Finland, Shell Lubricants with different dimensions including active participation in different business engagements and IGPC Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss accounts reconciliation.
The role covers billing and payables (AR&AP) as well as monthly and quarterly intragroup reconciliations for Profit and Loss accounts.
- Experience of Settlement (AP/AR) processes required
- Accounting knowledge (GL experience will be an asset)
- Experience of Trading accounting systems (nice to have)
- SAP knowledge
DisclaimerPlease note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.