Internal Audit Manager - 12 Month FTC - Excellent Employer
This role is critical to the business. You will deliver a variety of audits to a high quality as well as assisting with improvement projects and producing the required reporting to the Boards and Audit Committee.
Our client are a market leading business, with an excellent company culture to suit. They are vibrant energetic and looking for an individual with the same values and energy.
The key responsibilities for this Interim Internal Audit Manager role are:
- Drive positive change through the Group by providing value-adding audit reports and implement and maintaining the control framework.
- Deliver a variety of audits to a high quality as well as assisting with improvement projects and producing the required reporting to the Boards and Audit Committee.
- Support and coordinate the risk assessment and risk management processes across the business
Our client are looking for candidates who have/are:
- Solid internal audit and risk experience, gained from a combination of Practice and/or industry
- ACA, ACCA or IIA
- Confident working with people of all levels and have a proven track record for developing positive working relationships and influencing stakeholders at all levels
- You will be a clear communicator both written and verbal
- A flexible, can do attitude with a willingness to travel across the group as required (very limited)
- Available at short notice to join
Base Salary up to £54,000
Blue chip benefits package
Great company culture