Accounts and Tax Senior - Fantastic Growing Accountants
A fantastic, fast growing and forward moving accountancy practice based in Hove/ Brighton is searching for a qualified ACCA or part qualified Accounts Senior to join their business as a key addition with increasing responsibility and career development on offer. This really is a great opportunity to be part of an excellent accountancy practice.
Based in Hove/ Brighton, this highly regarded firm has developed a strong reputation servicing a wide ranging client base of sole traders, partnerships and limited company, OMB and SME clients, very varied in sectors and turnovers up into the £millions. The partners and managers within this successful team are looking for a hands on, experienced technically competent accounts senior, who they can support offering increasing responsibility and development to the right addition
Joining as an Accounts Senior you will be based in the firms offices in Hove/ Brighton. The firm is looking for a professional with the competencies and demonstrable abilities to deliver on the preparation of accounts from start to review stages, with wider bookkeeping, VAT, tax and general practice service provision to a varied client base along side this. Therefore, a hands on, technical accounting background preparing accounts, bookkeeping, vat and tax for clients ranging in size from small sole traders, partnerships and limited companies below the audit threshold in turnover is of key interest.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparing tax computations.
- Providing bookkeeping services.
- Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- You will also enjoy building relationships, interested in a client facing role and the chance for increasing responsibility and involvement, as you develop, within the firm and role.
- For this Accounts Senior role you may be AAT qualified and ACCA part qualified or qualified.
- You will be suitably experienced with experience developed within the accountancy practice sector, with at least 2.5 years experience, or ideally significantly more within any of a small, medium or large firm practice environment.
- You will have hands on experience in particular on accounts preparation from start to review stages and any of tax, Vat and wider bookkeeping skills alongside this.
- You will be looking to further your career within a leading firm based in Hove/ Brighton where you will progress and develop in your accounting career.
Circa £35,000 - £45,000 - dependent on the background experience and level of the right professional, plus benefits, negotiable. Please apply online and for a further confidential discussion please contact Tristan finch on 01622 604534.