Travel & Expense Compliance Analyst with Russian
Employee Expenditure (EE) operates a Global Travel & Expense (T&E) process via Employee Expense Management System (EMS). The role holder is responsible for carrying out a robust Audit of T&E card and out of pocket expense data to ensure compliance to T&E, Global and Local policies (including TAX treatment), and Legal and Fiscal policies.
- Responsible for the audit review of Global T&E spend utilizing EMS to reinforce compliance to Group Policy and compliance to Tax, including high risk areas of corporate spend
- Performs risk assessments, determine level of risks and work on the mitigating actions
- Works closely with Business Focal Points to recommend fit for purpose audit rules
- Works with Compliance Team Manager in developing comprehensive compliance audit reports to be presented to the management and key stakeholders.
- Effective case management of non-compliant transactions through to resolution or timely escalation where required
- Provides clarity of policy to users and guidance/support to reinforce compliance
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Leads and supports process improvements and ensures timely delivery of key initiatives, projects, migration or implementation.
- Acts as subject matter expert for complex process issues
Skills & requirements
- Educated to degree standard, with relevant professional experience in Internal Audit, Risk and Controls
- Fluent Russian min. C1
- Strong risk management skills
- Knowledge of Expense Management process and understanding of Finance business fundamentals is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative partnership across all levels of the organization – ability to influence and contribute across multiple stakeholders, internally and externally
- Analytical thinker and strong problem-solving skills
- Resilient personality with focus and determination.
- Ability to work in a fast changing, diverse and multi-culturally challenging organisation
- Knowledge of Concur preferable although in depth training will be provided
* Position is fixed term contract for 24 months
DisclaimerPlease note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.