Senior Manager - Business Consulting - Finance
As market and technology rapidly change and develop, finance functions must demonstrate real added value to their business. As a finance advisor, you’ll use your experience and knowledge in Finance, industry and technology to help deliver greater insight – delivering functional efficiencies as well as transforming the role of finance in our clients’ businesses. You’ll be developing innovative, sustainable ways to improve the management of people, processes and systems, working alongside other finance professionals in high-performing teams.
And as you deliver exceptional client service, you’ll have the opportunity to address some of the biggest issues facing client organizations today – supported by structured learning and development. With a network stretching across the world, the projects you work on will cross borders and sectors, providing unrivaled experience. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are looking for sharp and intelligent Senior Manager/Director to join our team at the start of an exciting growth curve in the MENA region, and need people with ambition and potential to grow with us.
Your key responsibilities
As one of our performance improvement consultants, you’ll help the world’s leading organizations to improve their performance in a rapidly changing environment with adequate enablement of finance technologies. You’ll be part of multidisciplinary teams, bringing diverse perspectives to every challenge. You will also take the lead in developing and growing our business and client network, building relationships with our clients’ key stakeholders and contributing to the overall revenue generation efforts of the performance improvement and advisory wide organization.
Skills and Attributes for success
You should have experience at one or more of the following technical competencies:
- Finance Transformation
- Utilizing technology to transform finance
- Business insights into leading practice in accounting, management reporting and planning process
- Good understanding and experience in digital enablers in finance
- Communication and presentation skills
- Experience in implementing leading finance practices and benchmarking
- Finance Performance Management
- Project and Program Management
- People Management and Leadership skills
- Commercial oriented
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 10-12 years of working experience, of which about 5 to 7 years of Consulting Experience in finance technology implementation
- MENA based experience
- Ability to generate business deals and make business proposals
- Develop and maintain relationship at c-suite level
- Mandatory Arabic language skills - speaking, reading and writing
- Any sector knowledge is an advantage
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A bachelor’s degree qualification
- A Master’s Degree and above is preferred
- Relevant professional qualification certificates are preferred.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.