Business Intelligence Manager, Officer
Purpose Of Role:
BI Manager will support Senior Management in informed decision-making process and will be responsible for creation and maintenance of various planning processes at branch level.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- BI Manager oversees key tasks to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established process specifics.
- Working on the Demand Platform and attending the Demand processes. Working on the Capacity planning processes
- Efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders (including Senior Management, Business Unit Heads etc.).
- Part of the Demand Team and close cooperation with Governance Team to build and maintain uninterrupted flow of data
- Cooperate with relevant parties in order to ensure/strengthen informed decision making process.
- Analysis/validation of inputs provided by other team members.
- Prioritization and time management to support multiple tasks in parallel.
- Adherence to State Street’s internal methodologies and standards.
- Creation and implementation of planning methodology and processes.
- Preparation of required presentations and Senior Management data inputs required for visits of external visitors and key personnel within State Street EMEA Region.
- Adding value through improvement and simplification of existing processes.
- Creation of processes and procedures to allow SSB to achieve goals and controlling new processes execution.
- Coordination of tasks resulting from internal and external audits and monitoring of results up with respective Business Units.
- Ad-hoc reporting according to needs of stakeholders.
- Risk and Issues identification and mitigation.
- Process and data analysis.
Work Parameters Or Boundaries:
- Internal State Street International Bank GmbH Sp. z o.o. Poland Branch procedures & regulations
- Performance Planning and Review System (PPR)
- Roles and responsibilities defined by project governance
- Existing and future methodologies and standards/procedures
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
Core Business Requirements:
- Track record of building relationships with and working amongst senior managers.
- Experience in (re)designing processes and controls
- Experience in change management.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Understanding of Lean or other process improvement concepts.
- Evidence of strong communication, negotiation skills.
- Excellent managerial skills enabling managing team working under tight deadlines with multiple ad-hoc requests in parallel.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Knowledge of the financial industry.
- Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook), Collaborate/SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Business Process Modelling will be an advantage.
Level Of Education:
- Master’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Technology or equivalent.
Previous Level Of Experience:
- Min 5 years of financial services and/or service delivery related experience.
- Previous people management experience.
As relates to Employee’s job related task and duties Employee is responsible towards his direct Superior. All issues with which Employee turns to the one level up Manager should have been discussed with his direct Superior. Employee has the right to appeal from every decision of his direct Superior to the one level up Manager.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.