AIS Business Analyst, FLM
Who we are looking for:
This is the FLM (First Line Manager) role responsible for developing back-end system to support the daily operation data of AIS MI(Management Information) team, working closely with senior management group in order to meet team’s related goals and objectives.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of International Fund Services (IFS), acquired by State Street in July 2002. IFS, also known as Alternative Investment Solutions is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As back-end, java-based developer you will
- Responsible for MI (Management Information) function module design, demand analysis and development, to ensure system performance and stability;
- Responsible for project operation and maintenance, positioning and solving problems in the production environment, and continuous iterative optimization of the system;
- Participate in the construction of infrastructure in the team and improve the technical system;
- Update and maintain procedures for all tasks/activities and work with the Manager to ensure all corporate compliance and risk policies are adhered to by the team;
- Be accountable for all the assigned tasks, resolve complex issues and escalate as needed acting with a sense of urgency to meet required deliverables;
- Build a collaborative relationship with inter-departmental contacts and achieve business goals;
What we value:
This role requires strong back-end development capability, independent problem solving skills, as well good communication and client serving skills.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or above in the field of computer or related;
- 2+ years’ relevant working experience;
- Solid Java skills and the ability to develop portal independently. Experience in developing medium or large-scale system development, knowledge of Vue.js or React.js is preferred;
- Familiar with Spring, SpringMVC, iBatis and other open source frameworks, and have a good understanding of their operating principles;
- Familiar with Tomcat and other application servers and Servlet development;
- Relational database knowledge, MS SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL;
- Strong sense of responsibility, good communication, independent analysis and problem solving skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Strong time management skills with the ability to priorities under pressure; adapt to work under given timeline;
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.