Payable Finance Solutions Specialist
Are you an experienced accountant with an analytical mindset and an agile approach? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Payable Finance Solutions Specialist with a passion for accounts payable, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Payable Finance Solutions function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. We are initiating payments to our suppliers in order to enable Takeda to develop and deliver innovative medicines to our patients.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As a Payable Finance Solutions Specialist, you will be initiating and coordinating Accounts Payable payments for EUCAN and US entities. Reporting to the Payable Finance Solutions Team Leader, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business, our external suppliers and auditors.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Monitoring payment deadlines and controlling the execution of payments
- Monitoring and identifying the reasons of rejected payments
- Payment execution and payment queries support
- Replying to internal and external queries within agreed SLAs
- Effective communication with clients and colleagues
- Academic background preferably in finance/ accounting / economics
- Professional experience in AP, Internal Controls, Payments area
- Accounting knowledge in AP area
- Fluent English
- Professional experience in BPO/Shared Service would be an asset
- Additional accounting courses would be an asset
- Stress resistance, discipline, dedication
- MS Office knowledge (mainly Excel)
- SAP knowledge would be an asset
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation
- Improvement-oriented mindset (focused on such techniques as Lean/Kaizen)
- Interest/experience in external innovations and automation (ERP, WF, Robotics, AI)
- General curious mindset
- Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.