Controlling Specialist with German
Are you an experienced Controlling Specialist with advance accounting knowledge and desire of delivering simplified and innovative solutions? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Controlling Specialist with a passion for controlling, accounting and analysis, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Accounting and Controlling function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. We execute and control selected advanced activities in area of Finance processes.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As a Controlling Specialist, you will secure the completeness and accuracy of IFRS and SOX reporting. Furthermore, as a part of our team, you will take leading part in a complex calculation of journals, month-end monitoring and B&S,PL analytical reviewfor a given unit/units. Since our team provides accounting treatment for non-standard transactions you will support us in this function. You will co-operate with financial auditors & with external providers in process of statutory and tax reporting. What is more, you will take care of effective liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting to the Controlling Team Leader, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business andstakeholders.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Cooperation with external providers in process of statutory and tax reporting
- Coordination and/or participating in projects that improve the operations of Finance processes
- Ad-hoc support for non-standard or complex Finance process queries from the internal customer / supervisor
- Effective cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge sharing with the team / department
- Academic background preferably in finance/ accounting / economics
- Fluent Englishand German
- At least 5 years of experience in working in SSC / BPO / BIG4 (international environment)
- Analytical capabilities with a strong business and customer sense
- SAP knowledge and MS Office knowledge (mainly Excel)
- ACCA/CIMA would be an asset
- Experience in project management
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.