Statutory Reporting Specialist
Are you an experienced Specialist with high analytical skills and improvement-oriented mindset? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Statutory Reporting Specialist with a passion for Statutory Compliance, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Centre of Excellence function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. We drive expertise and deliver locally relevant and globally-scalable solutions.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
As a Statutory Reporting Specialist, you will ensure statutory reporting compliance for selected countries in EUCAN. Reporting to the Statutory Reporting Manager, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and TBS Finance and external auditors.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- preparing and reviewing statutory financial statements for defined region/country(ies)
- supporting statutory audits
- collaborating with Finance and respective legal entities’ Board of Directors for solutions
- collaborating with the Business and other TBS functions to identify and introduce improvements within Statutory Reporting process
- resolving common operational issues raised in a course of Statutory Reporting preparation
- Master degree in Accounting or Finance or related fields
- 3+ years of experience working in Accounting/COE experience ideally gained in a shared services environment within a large multi-national organization
- Strong technical and finance skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Audit / SOX / process controls experience
- Proficiency in English language, verbal and written
- Experience in finance & accounting organization/projects
- Improvement-oriented mindset
- ERP experience, SAP experience and Excel skills
- Project experience
- Other European languages
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.