Credit Control Team Leader
As Credit Control Team Leader you will be managing a team of credit controllers to drive cash collections.
My client is recognisable brand based in Tamworth, who are seen as key supplier and thus have had sustained growth this year.
As Credit Control Team Leader your duties will include:
- Managing your own small ledger and leading a team of 3 credit controllers within a high volume high value ledger
- Driving cash collections and helping to minimise risk.
- Relationship management is key, with both internal and external customers.
- Oversee customer accounts within your ledgers, ensuring accurate payments are made within the terms agreed
- Analysing the risk of accounts and how it will impact on the business
The most desirable candidate will have:
· Previous Team Leader and Credit Control management experience
· Experience of high volume account management
· Account reconciliation, dealing with intricate accounts is essential
· Exceptional drive of cash collection through team management
· Strong HR skills and dealing with team issues
A 12 month Fixed Term Contract with an annual salary of £26,000 plus benefits.