Risk Management Lead
Risk Management Lead
Over 200 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region in terms of Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities, as well as more complex accounting activities. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centres of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
We are also creating a finance risk management and controls team to be based out of this hub that will be part of the Global Finance Risk Management and Controls Centre of Excellence organization based in London and will support the finance operations at the hub as well as global finance processes to manage risks.
Currently, we are looking experienced candidates for a position of Risk Management Lead. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- Perform operational process risk assessment related to control deficiencies, root cause analysis, investigations, after action reviews, process detailed reviews, etc. including adequate review of third party (Genpact) global process and regional locations
- Review Controls Testing activities performed by a third party and corresponding reporting of control operating deficiencies to management
- Provide risk management support on remediation activities related to control deficiencies and/or process gaps to ensure adequate risk mitigation
- Provide risk management support to projects and continuous improvement initiatives led by the global process tower organization in Finance Services (FS) and / or the regional hub leadership team
- Support external audit, and other external or internal bodies in risk and control issues to reduce impact to business, increase reliance, and align on auditor’s assessment of the finance control environment for SOX reporting purposes
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting or/and qualification (CPA, ACCA, CA, CIA or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience
- Experience in internal or external audit / risk management / SOX compliance
- Experience of working in a SOX environment
- Experience of working in a global corporation environment
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, user of analytical tools / technology
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Qualification (CPA, ACCA, CA, CIA or equivalent)
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Using English on a daily basis
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.