Working as a Finance Analyst and business partnering within the Manufacturing industry.
Well established, hugely successful business looking to expand their accounts team.
Working as the Finance Analyst, key responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Analysing financial data, producing reports and explaining information to stakeholders
- Month end closing and producing management accounts
- Analysing on the following: overheads, turnover, labour, inventory
- Product costing
- Analysing business performance, budget and forecast and offering improvements.
- Produces benchmarks of KPI's
- Analysing financial performance information and identifying trends.
- Support with financial reporting, business planning.
The successful candidate will have experience of both producing reports AND explaining data, working as a business partner. They will be analytical and have experience of producing a set of management accounts.
Experience of Oracle, SAP or AS400 advantageous.
Excellent package, study support, progression.