Client Accounts Assistant Manager
- Managing a team of 5 within this successful and reputable company.
- Taking full responsibility that all checks are undertaken to mitigate fraud risks.
- A successful and reputable organisation within their field.
- Supervising a team of 5 that covers all aspects of finance.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Payment processing.
- System improvements.
- Ensure communication is upheld amongst team and that any issues are resolved efficiently.
- Check compliance and carry out all necessary checks to mitigate risk.
- Sign off processes and tasks completed by team members.
- Lead training activities to aid development of junior team members.
- Strong leadership and managerial experience.
- Great communicator who can motivate and guide a team.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong IT skills and system knowledge.
- Personable and able to build relationships both with the team and with wider departments.
- Competitive salary.
- Great office location.
- Excellent benefits.
- Opportunity to work for a market leading organisation.