Senior Accountant - Global Top Manufacturing Brand
Fast growing and rapidly expanding organisation in China
1-year contract to start with chance to turn perm
Our client is a NASDAQ and Toronto Stock Exchange Listed, world's largest producer and supplier of important materials. They are a dominating player in their industry and the market has continued to see significant growth in China market. The market increase is about 40% per year for the previous consecutive 3 years. The finance team in Shanghai will take responsibilities of work from operations, sales, marketing, services and supply chain. In this team, you will be responsible for full accounting/reporting functions.
Report to Finance manager, you will be wholly responsible for:
- Independently manage the overal financial month-end close, ensuring that financial transactions are recorded in compliance with local and IFRS.
- In charge of GL and fixed assets submodule;
- Work as an important partner to business finance team to support on the needs of payment, audit, statutory filing, etc.
- Assist Finance Manager in implementing internal controls and process improvements
- Support finance manager on ad hoc projects
- At least 5 years related experience in multinational company;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must;
- Excellent command of English (oral and written);
- Knowledge of systems (including demonstrated capability of SAP, Excel, word, Powerpoint, etc)
12-month contract to start, with a strong potential for the right candidate to turn permanent
Leading global brand, huge market share, rapidly expanding company in China
Premium work environment
Jing'an center location
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shirley Wang on +86 20 23385760