Manager in Accounting Department
What will be your responsibilities?
• Provision of high-quality accounting services (bookkeeping, accounting and process improvement consultancy),
• Support for the Team in the following areas:
a) keeping full accounting of entrusted companies,
b) verification of documents in terms of accounting and content,
c) assigning and booking documents in line with Polish regulations,
d) performing procedures for closing the accounting period,
e) preparing VAT and CIT tax returns and reports for institutions
• Preparation of financial statements and consolidation packages for the company's clients,
• Team management including recruitment, motivating and employee development,
• Participation in meetings with potential clients.
What do we expect?
• Completed university studies in the field of accounting or related,
• Practical knowledge of Polish balance sheet and tax law,
• Knowledge of IFRS,
• At least 5 years of experience in accounting and tax services for clients, including Polish and international clients,
• Knowledge of English at the intermediate or advanced level,
• Knowledge of German will be an advantage,
• Knowledge of MS Office at an advanced level,
• Knowledge of ERP class accounting systems,
• Experience in team building and team management,
• Good communication skills with people from different levels of the organization,
• Team work skills,
• Experience in implementing accounting systems is welcome,
• Experience in project management or Lean management is welcome,
• Previous experience in financial audit or controlling is welcome,
• Qualifications of a statutory auditor / ACCA / tax advisor or other related ones are welcome.
What we offer?
• Gaining professional experience in the field of accounting and tax issues;
• Development of professional competences;
• Opportunity to gain experience in an international environment;
• Work in a group with an established position on the consulting services market;
• Employment based on an employment contract