Senior Finance Manager / Finance Director
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company
- Responsible for the full Finance function for Singapore and Malaysia , including financial and statutory reporting, budgeting and forecasting, management reporting, controllership and more
- Business partner with the Managing Director for the development of long-term strategic plans and the annual budgeting process
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of key performance indicators
- Prepare the budget & monthly financial forecast for the group of business , including presentation to the board of director , ensuring P&L targets are on track
- C ollaborat e with Business Leaders to drive financial performance within the Business Units
- Manage external relationships with Banks, Auditor, Insurers, and other Finance related vendors
- Playing an important role in finance related projects including process enhancement, setting up of new entities, financing, M&A, etc.
- Identify process improvements opportunities and lead the team to embrace digital finance transformation such as automation projects.
- Degree educated, ideally with an MBA, CA or CPA qualification
- An experience of minimum 10+ years in a finance leadership role
- Excellent commercial and business acumen combined with strong leadership and decision making/problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with a variety of stakeholders