Finance Control/Operation Manager---Top American manu company
This position is expected to apply risk-based audit approach and various work programs to assess the company's operational processes and identify both business or compliance risks, as well as process improvement opportunities of internal control and operational efficiencies, to drive the overall target on finance center of excellence.
My client is top American manufacturing company
- Lead and supervise team member to perform efficient and effective audit, support management to identify various operational risk, with major focus on whole China region business, especially for different BU¡¯s branch and sales office.
- Arrange proper communication with different functions and facilitate communication of audit findings with management on project/regular base. Set up mechanism of practices identification and ensure the effective sharing with management and across the region.
- Work closely with business functions and finance team to support internal control objectives fulfillment, monitor internal control execution effectiveness and finance operation efficiencies.
- Involve in various regional projects of internal control/shared service operation efficiency improvement, drive the overall target of finance center of excellence.
- Support compliance investigation and other management driven business support projects. Work closely with different regional functions to provide value added services.
- Develop team capabilities, enhance team productivity, arrange team training schedule and development plan, and set up role models of promotion and rotation.
- Bachelor degree or above, CPA or similar level certificate is a plus.
- Over 8 years of mixed experience of leadership in operations or internal controls in multinational companies, as well as background of accounting, finance or big 4 firms.
- Certain level of experience in global shared service company like Accenture or Genpact, or in-house shared finance operation is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese, plus presentation skills.
- Committed and be able to lead team and work effectively across functions within the business.
- Good interpersonal skills and can-do communication with management and comfortable with expressing his views or putting alternate point of view in a constructive way.
- Self-motivated to proactively drive and ensure high standards.
*Well-established platform, promising business growth and cash flow;
*Comprehensive work scope and great empowerment
*Excellent boss and working environment
*Competitive package and good benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Chen on +8621 6062 3022.