Our client is a well-known facilities management and construction business. Locally they are a medium sized organisation with a finance team of four people.
This years challenges have not impeded the growth of this business at all. They have a strong reputation for excellence, recognised by their loyal client base and demonstrated by this consistent growth.
Based in the Sydney’s CBD fringes in modern offices, they are currently on the lookout for a talented Financial Accountant that wants to work in a fast-paced environment on an initial 9 month contract.
Your role as Financial Accountant will be broad whilst working in a collaborative manner with your team. Duties will include (not limited to):
- Month end closing and reporting including reviewing postings from junior staff
- Tax compliance including monthly BAS, annual corporate income tax return and FBT
- Weekly payroll
- Preparing quarterly and yearly variance analysis and commentary
- General ledger account reconciliation
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects as and when required
In order to be considered for this Financial Accountant role you must meet the following criteria:
- Professionally qualified as an Accountant (e.g. CA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent)
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to take on a broad role coupled with excellent attention to detail
- Significant prior month end close experience
- Payroll experience as part of your role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Prior experience with Xero is an advantage however is not a pre-requisite.
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Accountant role, please contact Chris Ballinger at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5645, quoting reference 5926 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.