Commercial Finance Manager - Property Development
My client has engaged Michael Page to recruit for an ambitious and adaptable individual to join a market-leading property organisation as a Commercial Finance Manager. The role will specifically sit within the property development arm of this market leading organisation and have a strong commercial and strategic element and report directly through to the CFO. Whilst this role will begin as a 15-month contract, there will be the opportunity to extend.
Our client is considered to be a prestigious construction and development organisation with a diverse range and scale of projects. The firm continues to be a workplace that encourages, values & celebrates creativity, hard-work and high-achievers. They are considered one of the more desired and sort after employers as they lead the industry by providing flexibility and support, whilst continuously devoting time to the development and progression of their own employees.
Reporting into the CFO, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of quarterly management reports.
- End to end Budget preparation and cash flow modelling.
- Review of property development finance reports and feasibility analysis
- Managing the monthly accounting cycle with the group across developments
- Oversight of the project accounting and business partnering with project managers
- Staff leadership and business process improvements.
- Board reporting and presentation to board and senior stakeholders
- Ad hoc work and analysis as required
The successful individual will be CA or CPA qualified, ambitious, proactive & responsive. They will be required to have the ability to meet deadlines with a flexible attitude to change and processes. The role will suit someone looking for a varied role where no two days are the same. Experience in property development is highly regarded as is someone coming from a commercial role working with a pipeline of projects. Highly analytic, you will have strong cashflow management, project accounting expertise and feasibility experience.
- CBD Location
- Parking on-site
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity for contract extension or to become permanent
- Rewarding culture
- Flexible working conditions
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Matthew Roberts on 0466 534 135.