- Permanent Job Opportunity
- Hospitality Industry
- Competitive Salary
Robert Half is partnering with a well-known and reputable Hospitality Company to recruit an Assistant Accountant due to a significant period of growth. This role will report directly to the Accountant and support in all aspects of Finance and Accounting. This new role will suit someone who is not looking to work in an overly corporate environment, is highly organized, eager to learn and grow and genuinely enjoy working in Accounts.
In this role you will be responsible for Accounts Payable, Payroll processing, end of month processing including balance sheet reconciliations, journal processing, credit card reconciliations and ad hoc Accounting tasks. Your extraordinary time management skills will be one of your best assets and your ability to communicate effectively with both your team and external stakeholders will really let you shine.
Your Skills & Experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills specifically with Excel.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking skills with a wanting to learn and grow.
- Be happy to ask for help when needed.
- Ability to easily learn new systems.
You are a self-starter, ready to achieve and are just as comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Your time management skills are extraordinary, and you have an exceptional eye for detail which is critical. You have a fantastic foundation of Accounting knowledge backed up by tertiary qualifications (highly desirable). You will be confident managing Payroll have an appetite for learning and a growth mindset.
What's on offer?
- For the right person, this role will offer the opportunity to learn, develop and grow and become the Accountants 2IC with uncapped opportunities as the Company grows.
- A friendly and supportive team environment.
- Beautiful offices surrounded by a lake and gardens in the Swan Valley.
- Genuine work-life balance.
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be evaluated within 3 working days.
Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
For further enquiries, please contact Erin Austin at Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.