Financial Reporting Manager
Great opportunity for a Big 4 trained Chartered Accountant at Manager / Senior Manager level, with extensive IFRS financial reporting experience, to make their first move out of External Audit and into a PLC environment.
This is a large PLC with one of the most attractive brands in the Warwickshire region.
- Preparation of the group's external financial reports on an annual, half yearly and quarterly basis for all UK statutory entities including preparation of the financial statements in the PLC Annual Report & Accounts.
- In house expert on financial statutory reporting requirements, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and technical accounting issues.
- Implementation of new accounting standards.
- Primary point of contact with the group's auditors in coordinating the annual audit,
- Monthly consolidation of the group's worldwide results.
- Review and improvement of the group's accounting and consolidation processes.
- Management of two direct reports and four indirect reports, covering the nominal ledger, sales ledger and credit control functions.
- Big 4 trained Chartered Accountant
- Experience of working in a commercial business environment with experience of statutory reporting, IFRS and group consolidations with overseas subsidiaries and ideally have experience of working in or with PLCs.
- People management but with a hands on approach.
- Methodical and process driven mind set with an ability to present and seek feed-back at all levels within the business.
- Salary of up to £70,000
- Car lease discount scheme
- Company pension scheme - Initial 3% company contributions rising (after two year's service) to double-matched company contributions of up to 12%
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays
- Private Health Insurance - Up to family Cover
- Health Shield Cash Plan
- Travel Insurance - Up to Family Cover
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners
- Up to 20% bonus potential