Commercial Management Accountant
Page Personnel are recruiting a Management Accountant to join a well established international business with offices based in Leek.
A well known business, with a reputation for staff retention, are recruiting a Management Accountant to join their Operations Finance team.
As a Management Accountant, you will report into the Finance Manager, responsible for assisting with the production of monthly Management Accounts and analysis of operational variances.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: management of operational variances; management accounts production; calculation of weekly operational variance; maintain standard costing; period end financial tasks; budgeting and forecasting; liaise with various internal stakeholders from the Operations team; KPI reporting.
The successful candidate will:
- Have knowledge of working in a month end finance role - Essential
- Have knowledge working in a large business - Essential
- Have knowledge of working in a manufacturing environment - Highly Beneficial
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - or have equivalent experience - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
Highly Competitive Salary + Onsite Parking + Study Support + Pension Plan + Other Excellent Benefits