Banking Operations Specialist 3
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Instrument Reference Data Investment Banking EMEA team is within the Reference Data organization of Credit Suisse Wroclaw. We provide a broad range of financial instrument services to IB stakeholders globally, working in accordance with a follow-the-sun model with the collaboration of the APAC and US teams. Seasoned and highly motivated team consistently provides high quality service for the maintenance of instrument data, driving new initiatives and helping to alleviate business impact and front to back capacity of support groups.
We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated analyst, who has an eye for quality, consistency, improvements and compliance, and can effectively support and guide internal partners regarding all aspects of financial instruments, including international collaboration with the various groups.
As a member of Instrument Reference Data IB EMEA team you will be:
- Opening and maintaining financial instruments in IB CS database.
- Managing investigation of issues to alleviate business impact.
- Collaborating with Production teams globally via a follow-the-sun model, achieving operational efficiencies, cost savings, and risk reduction as a result.
- Responsible for clients’ needs to match the expectations with service we can deliver.
- Responsible for managing quality controls within Instrument Reference Data business.
- Being proactive to manage the most important project initiatives carried out in Reference Data area.
- Receiving valuable trainings in the field of financial instruments, product life flow, CS IT platforms and technical tools like VBA and SQL.
We offer working hours between 9:00 and 17:00.
- Basic knowledge of financial instruments.
- Proven experience in banking/financial environment.
- Outstanding communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, particularly working across locations.
- Service and quality oriented with outstanding attention to details.
- Strong analytical skills, including thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into business requirements.
- Ability to prioritize work independently and meet project deadlines.
- Knowledge of advanced Excel, VBA and SQL would be a plus.
- Dedicated problem solver and willing to take initiative to improve.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.