Process Improvement Specialist
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Develop an understanding of finance processes as well as project management methodologies
- Work with project management tools (Jira) to administrate progress of automation projects
- Work with large databases on automation and process simplification projects, including requirements gathering and performing testing activities
- Document developed solutions and processes for other Finance teams’ use and guidance
- Completed BSc (or above) studies in Business Informatics/Finance/Informatics or other related field
- Good understanding of databases / SQL (DB2, MS Access, MSSQL)
- Strong knowledge of Excel and VBA
- Familiarity with Python or Java Script is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good numerical and analytical skills
Team Profile: The Budapest Finance Process Improvement team provides hands-on solutions for other Finance teams to enhance their productivity and help them reduce operational risk and manual activities via process automation and simplification.
In partnership with the IT EUC team, the team leverages existing IT tools, reengineers current processes with Lean, Six Sigma paradigms where necessary, and creates internal light-weight tools by applying VBA, MDX, SQL and desktop tools.
The team acts as a one-stop hub for collecting the results of all similar efforts in Budapest, initialising and catalysing the communication flow between silos to enable deployment of existing solutions, and good practices everywhere.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.