IFS - Finance - Finance Senior Associate - Lebanon
Job Description & Summary
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Accounting team helps internal leaders with fixed assets accounting and asset management, financial reporting, accounting research and analysis, statutory and regulatory reporting, and data security. As part of the team, you’ll assist with monthly closings, financial analysis, oversight and management of controls and compliance, tax and cash projections and data security.
The country finance support forms a key team within the OneFinance community for PwC ME. The team is responsible for all day to day finance operations in country and for the smooth running of finance requirements for countries.
The Job Holder is a key member of the team, responsible for the day to day support and administration required. Responsible for performingaccounting work according to PwC Approved accounting principles, established procedures, departmental guidelines, and regulatory requirements applicable to the work.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for daily finance tasks arising locally in country
- including country finance processing requirements.
- Custodian of country finances including reconciliation and reporting.
- Supporting the finance manager overseeing the country, providing task management / support as required.
- Ensure all country finance matters are addressed and promptly responded to Customer.
- Support the on-time and accurate finance requirements of the country (CSP / COO).
- Coordinate with the finance manager for monthly closing of accounts and finalizing monthly accounts.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests in a timely manner.
- Prepare standardised reports or summaries, and other documentation required for the function and as directed by the Finance Manager.
Learning & Growth
- Adhere to policies and procedures.
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- College level education with a focus in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- Fluency in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage.
- 4+ years of accounting experience.
- Strong financial, analytical and accounting skills.
- Good level of accuracy to a high level of detail.
- Good calculation and analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Good organisation and office management skills to ensure coverage of workload.
- Organization, thoroughness, eye for detail, time management skills and proactivity needed.
- Capability to work well in a team.
- Skilled in maintaining client relationships.
- Good liaison skills, with the ability to maintain geographical relationships.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good decision making skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ethical Conduct.
Travel Requirements 0%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.