Junior COO (Business Support Analyst)-AVP #160743
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
The COO team, reporting to the Head of Capital and Resolution Planning, resides within the Americas Capital and Resolution Planning (ACRP) Central Office. Under its remit, the team partners with senior management across the business and functional areas to support the coordination and execution of strategic activities for the annual Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) submission for Credit Suisse Holdings USA. As a team specialist/analyst you will coordinate the development of senior management reporting materials for the Board of Directors, senior governance forums and regulatory agencies. You will also be responsible for overseeing the implementation and execution of the Central Office’s ongoing communication and education strategy. You will report directly to the ACRP COO Lead.
- Support agenda and materials development for senior executive audiences and meetings (e.g. Board of Directors, Executive Committees, Sr. Governance Forums, etc.)
- Support the design, engagement and facilitation of workshops/town hall/presentation sessions required for Capital and Resolution Planning awareness
- Enhance and promote training curriculum to inform business and functional areas of available training modules covering Capital and Resolution Planning
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Head of Capital and Resolution Planning, proactively getting involved with key initiatives, priorities and activities as required
- Build and manage relationships with executives and senior management and cross functional teams to provide support and guidance across critical program related matters ensuring consistency, collaboration and attention to detail
- Build and maintain knowledge on current rule making and industry developments regarding US regulatory reform
- Coordinate with internal partners and regulators on regulatory exam management, regulatory updates and regulatory and internal audit findings as well as ensuring timely deliverables of FRB requests with strong attention to detail
- Lead special projects to proactively improve program execution, shaping and mobilizing new cross-functional teams, as needed
- Manage MIS reporting for senior governance forums and ensure deliverables are met on a timely basis while focusing on detailed and well worded messaging
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Communications
- 5-7 years of experience in Finance, Capital & Liquidity Management, Business Management or Program Management functions
- A solid analytical approach with an attention to detail: ability to analyze specific business problems, propose potential solutions, and participate with confidence in discussions about the most appropriate recommendation
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to build and sustain trusted relationships with executive and senior management and coordinate with teams to achieve common goals
- Hardworking with capability to work under tight deadlines and fast paced environment while maintaining a high quality work product
- Result oriented, ability to learn and manage remote teams and resources
- Proficient skillset with Microsoft office products; specifically PowerPoint and Excel is a plus!
- Understanding of Wdesk, S-Base and relational databases is desired
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.