Stress Testing Reporting
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
What we offer
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Consolidation and review of ISG Balance Sheet and PPNR Vena submission for the Annual CCAR and Quarterly Stress Tests
- Assist in the co-ordination and preparation of submission templates with ISG controllers and business COOs
- Assist in computing balance sheet projection for certain business areas
- Assist in the documentation and maintaining supporting evidence for CCAR/QST compliance and control purposes
- Produce ad hoc deliverables and management reporting
- University degree (MSc or MA) preferably in accounting, finance, or related disciplines
- A basic understanding of and high interest in the financial markets
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to work with virtual teams across the regions contributing to common goals
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, high energy level environment
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with high personal standards for quality of work
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Fluency in English
- VBA/SQL/Python or any programming skill is an advantage
The Management Reporting team, within the Finance department, is responsible for providing valuable insight to Business Unit management to support their strategic decision making.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.