Business Process Excellence Assistant Manager
Get to know the Role:
- Lead multiple process improvement projects with direct contact with senior executives in the organization.
- Facilitate quality and change management processes
- Perform business process mapping & analysis
- Serve as a the principal adviser for Grab for all departments
- Partner with the leadership team to select improvement areas and build a robust improvement strategy, integrate recommendations with other programs and initiatives.
The day-to-day activities:
- Conducting action workout sessions with process stakeholders, facilitate brainstorming sessions to identify gaps and chart out improvement action plan.
- Collect data on various metrics to create performance baselines and implement it across organization, monitor the usage of performance baselines and identify action plans to improve baselines.
- Identify the best process to be mapped with the system to improve productivity of the team.
- Execute large scale projects to improve project delivery throughput by improving process capability and reducing cycle time.
- Work directly with internal process owners and Team Leads and project teams to drive process improvement projects within their areas of responsibilities.
- Develop guidelines for process improvement initiatives
- Identify the parameters to track process improvements and create monitoring criteria. The parameters can include input and output criteria, training, testing, methodologies, reviews, etc.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, engineering, or relevant
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Management working with across multiple business units stakeholders.
- Strong process improvement experience
- Strong exposure to strategic problem solving and root cause analysis methodologies in multi business operations.
- Experience in data analytics, using Excel, Tableau
- Must have a strong passion in driving continuous improvement.
- Must possess high integrity
- Strongly Skilled in process flow documentation and literature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Individual Contributor Role.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.