General Assurance - Senior Associate
A career at PwC is more than “just” a job. It’s about being part of a culture that is committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community — by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You’ll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as our secondment opportunities. If you would like to be involved in activities outside of work, you can join our Sports and Recreational Club, Toastmasters and more!
How will you value-add?
You will be a part of the firm’s largest line of service, you will experience a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. From potential start-ups to multinational corporations in industries ranging from technology, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, gaming and retail amongst others, clients look to you for audit, regulatory, listing, private placement, corporate change and other business-related advice. Together we can build trust in society and solve important problems.
- Work on external audit and statutory reporting engagements for large proprietary and listed organizations
- Assist in the review of financial statements
- Supervise and coach team members
- A degree in Accounting or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in the audit field (preferably gained at a Big 4 firm)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong team working skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work effectively in a fast paced and dynamic environment
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to the high number of applicants for this role.