Compliance Officer for our Depositary Company
For our Depository Company in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to act as a Conducting Officer for compliance. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Join Alter Domus Depository Company, dynamic and entrepreneurial Depository Company
- Be a member of the Management Committee, reports to the Board and Luxembourg head of Compliance
As Conducting Officer in charge of Compliance, your role will consist of:
- Ensure the Depository Company is fully compliant to all the relevant rules, regulations and CSSF circular (e.g. 18/697);
- Assess the appropriateness of internal policies, procedures and guidelines, make recommendations for amendments and perform regular and comprehensive compliance related risks assessments and testing;
- Maintain and update compliance policies, procedures, compliance monitoring plan, AML policies etc.;
- Ensure the Compliance Monitoring Program is adequately implemented;
- File and liaise with CSSF as required;
- Ensure regulatory filings are prepared and filed in time for deadlines;
- Promote a compliance culture;
- Report to the Board and Luxembourg Head of Compliance on regular basis as well on issues and deficiencies observed as regards procedures and policies as well as any measure taken.
- 6 years + of Compliance monitoring experience preferably within an AIFM (previous approval as a Conducting Officer will be an advantage);
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory environment, including AIFMD regulations, CSSF circulars, AML directives, FATCA/CRS etc.;
- An excellent knowledge of CSSF and how they apply to an alternative asset management business;
- Solution-driven and results-oriented, problem solving attitude, constructive mindset;
- Fluency in English, French is considered an asset and any additional European language will be an advantage.
Independent and possessing more than fourteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 2500 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.