Transfer Pricing Controller
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- International, open minded environment
- Competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- A steep learning curve in Transfer Pricing with understanding of investment banking business
- Opportunities to participate in professional qualifications, trainings
- Accepting atmosphere, where your ideas are valued
- Have visibility over the transfer pricing policy of the company and controllership of the related transactions posted during month end
- Participate in running various scenarios on the transfer pricing models to determine impact of changes to the business
- Coordinate with Transfer Pricing Tax, Legal Entity and Business Unit Controllers globally
- Liaise with IT and users on systemic enhancements for the transfer pricing systems owned by the group
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related field and at least 3 years of experience
- Strong communication and PC skills (Microsoft Excel)
- Ability to interact cross regions, to coordinate, prioritize and manage multiple activities
- Solid analytical skills
- Self-motivated personality with ability to work as an effective team member
Team Profile: The Tax & Transfer Pricing Control Group is responsible for ensuring accuracy and quality assurance of the transfer pricing calculations. The team provides subject matter expertise as questions arise from various stakeholder groups. In addition, the team has been spearheading a number of global projects to streamline the process. The role is unique in that it provides transparency into all of the businesses the firm engages in, across the different jurisdictions.
About us: Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit
our website via the “Apply” button below.