Finance & Supply Chain Manager, Pak Punjab Cardex Medical Systems
We are looking for a Finance & Supply Chain Manager
- Ensure that all support activities are carried out efficiently and effectively to allow the financial operations and functions to work properly.
- Managing the Strategic financial Management system of the Company, includes optimization of Company Investment, cost and revenue.
- Assist in formulating the Company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans. Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Annual business plans, cash flow projection, forecasts and long-term plans.
- Responsible for proposing Company prior budget which includes capital investment, financing, manpower and overhead budgets along with variance analyses.
- Ensure that the Company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Detail of collaboration Distribution agreements with the principals.
- Monitor cash balances and funds forecasts for debt and equity financing.
- Keep the Management aware of the financial position and financial development of the Company.
- Together with the Chief Operating Officer develop an annual operating plan and financial budget that support the Company’s long-term strategy.
- Creates, coordinates, and evaluates the financial controls and supporting information systems of the Corporation.
- Together with the Management approve, coordinate changes and improvements to disclosure controls and procedures and internal control over financial reporting
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and take steps to enhance internal control systems within the Company.
- Develop appropriate key performance indicators to monitor and drive the financial performance of the Company.
- Report risk issues to the Management. Understand and mitigate key elements of the Company's risk profile.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the Company and other legal issues affecting the industry.
- Ensure the adequacy of the Company’s insurance coverage and maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Responsible for the preparation of the Company’s financial statements and financial analysis.
- Oversee and monitor the Company’s banking and financing activities and capital structure. Monitor the respect of banking and financial covenants and hedging arrangements as applicable.
- Oversee and monitor effective tax strategies and compliance for the Company.
- Oversee the Company's processes for identifying, assessing and managing the principal risks of the Company's business.
- Responsible for the arrangement of shipments.
- Communicate with banker to open and transmit Letter of Credit against shipments.
- Communicate with forwarders to arrange shipments as per management instructions.
- Communicate with banks for negotiation of foreign rate and retirement of documents.
- Reconcile and update accounts ledger of suppliers, clearing agents, forwarders and other associates; and resolve disputes (if any).
- Maintain record of Purchase orders and communicate pending deliveries to management.
- Prepare brand wise capital apportionment report and share recommendations with Top Management.
- Working with the Top Management to set yearly and quarterly sales target.
- Prepare sales employee performance report on monthly basis.
- Prepare Customer Sales Performance Sheet (brand wise sales and recovery) on monthly basis.
- Prepare brand wise sales and recovery statements.
- Create feasibility report before placing orders and share it with Management.
Degree Title: CA Finalist / ACCA Qualified
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Experience: 8 Years
Apply By Date: Feb 21, 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.