Payments Senior Officer
As part of a team you will be able to prioritise your workload effectively throughout the day to ensure all SLA'S are adhered to and daily objectives are met.
- Monitoring of the team email mailboxes and assisting to resolve queries.
- Liaising with agent banks through dedicated relationship managers ensuring all requests are processed in a timely manner;
- Ensuring all operational activities are completed with SLA's within a robust control environment managing any risks.
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure clients are correctly invoiced;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administrational tasks as required by your managers or clients.
- Review operational processes and controls, proactively identifying and highlighting any risks or weaknesses in the current process;
- You take ownership of driving process improvements or project work from initial scoping to delivery into the team;
- Support management by monitoring service delivery of the team, identifying knowledge gaps or changes that will improve client satisfaction and organisational efficiency;
- Support production of weekly MI and adhoc reporting for management and stake-holders.
- Excellent attention to detail, a curious attitude & high level of numerical accuracy.
- Adept at finding solutions and demonstrate enthusiasm to work in a fast paced environment and get things done.
- Strong communication skills are essential (written and verbal) as you will be working closely with both internal and external teams to ensure all payments and transfers have been completed within the agreed time frames.
- Continually look at ways of identifying efficiencies and implement the new processes within the department.
- Are a team player with a capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction (when appropriate).
- Experience of cash reconciliation (preferred).
- Management experience would be beneficial.
- Project or change management experience would be beneficial, in particular an interest in RPA.
- Degree level educated in a relevant area such as Finance, Accounting or Economics.
An experience of working with payments, acquiring banking of the finance industry will be desirable but not essential.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.