Weekly Hours: 39
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. At Apple, we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined, and now can't imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job!
We believe that collaboration is one of our key strengths, and every day we will connect you with your peers and colleagues, at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you'll contribute to our continued success, and be a key player within the function.
You will join the Record to Report team that is responsible for a wide range of areas including Fixed Assets & Tooling, Treasury Accounting, Inter-company Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Accounting and a team of Regional GL accountants responsible for statutory and tax compliance along with legal entity oversight.
This is a key role in a fast-paced environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Self-starter who is motivated, innovative and ambitions.
- Attention to detail and proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility.
- Ability to build effective relationships in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong analytical abilities, and should be able to evaluate, analyze and present data to a broad audience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while working independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP, Excel and Keynote
- Knowledge of financial reporting systems such as Tableau, EDW, BW, etc an advantage
In this role you will be responsible for all Accounting & Governance activities for an Apple entity, including:
- Manage Quarterly P&S’s to highlight and explain variances
- Ensuring all related party transactions are governed under the correct intercompany agreement
- Manage compliance with Local GAAP requirements for statutory financial statements
- Continuous legal entity oversight
- Own the preparation and presentation of quarterly QBRs to senior management including balance sheet and income statement reviews
- Partner closely with business team and other finance teams to ensure knowledge and potential risks are known and communicated as required
- Advise and participate in projects and initiatives
Education & Experience
Qualified Accountant with minimum 5 years relevant experience
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.