Loan Agency Payments Support Senior Officer
We are currently seeking a Loan Agency Payment Support Senior Officer to join our Cork payments team. The team works in conjuction with the Loan Agency Department based in our UK office.
- Follow policies and procedures to input payments through online banking and treasury management platforms.
- Meet critical processing deadlines for all work including processing outgoing and incoming payment transfers.
- Perform wire transfer research and investigations.
- Act as final reviewer and control check on all payments.
- Follow and exercise fraud prevention policies and procedures.
- Use Effective listening skills and professional verbal and written communication to liaise with internal teams.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and complete tasks by assigned daily deadlines.
- Perform heavy data entry using relevant systems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify and report risk issues and use good judgment to handle escalations.
- Support Team with special projects and initiatives.
- Work with the team and business units to streamline production and enhance policies and procedures.
- Perform independent research and investigations as it pertains to all payment processing and bank protocols.
- 3+ years of work experience performing payment processing/treasury management preferably in a financial services, high volume, and deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business or similar area.
- Internal or external customer service experience and proven ability to collaborate in a professional manner using strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts, and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Responsive, friendly, professional and proactive communication approach.