Senior in Risk Management (m/f) Wanted!
Senior in Risk Management (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our QRM Team
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job/team
You will be working on the development with deployment and monitoring of various global Risk Management activities (including Independence, Anti-Money Laundering and Fight against Terrorism) which help all client service professionals maintain the company’s compliance with regulators and professional code of ethics policies. Therefore, you will participate in Risk Management projects that implement, enhance and maintain global policies and processes initiated at international level, pro-actively supporting client service professionals and other internal clients in their compliance with the different policies and processes, through on-field assistance and consultations.
You will participate in compliance and control activities ensuring effective compliance with these policies and processes, playing a proactive role in internal communication and learning programs on Risk Management subjects.
In addition, you will communicate with the company’s Risk Management network and to maintain Risk Management and Independence tools and database.
- You hold an University Degree Economics, Business Administration, Finance or similar and have 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar position, or as a client facing professional within an Audit, Advisory or Tax firm, ideally a Big4.
- You have a solid understanding and knowledge of activities and services offered by an Audit or Advisory firm and a clearly client oriented attitude and commitment to high quality delivery, being an effective an confident communicator and having proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results.
- We are looking for a real team player, able to show well established organization, multitasking and prioritization skills
- A strong attention to detail and capability to work autonomously is required.
In terms of languages, you are fluent in English and any additional language skills such as French, German or Luxembourgish will be considered as an asset.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.