Fund Accounting Senior Officer - Nanjing
For our office in Nanjing, we are looking for an experienced Fund Accountant within our Fund Services department. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will be responsible for assisting with the accounting and full administration of a portfolio of private equity and real estate clients, working together with your colleagues in the Asia-Pacific region. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Acting as a key/first point of contact for your colleagues across the Asia-Pacific region. Responsible for resolving any issues that may arise;
- Driving the preparation of the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Driving the preparation of the fund accounts, periodic and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Guiding the junior employees in completing their work, and by extension acting as the first level of review;
- Assisting the Managers in driving the initial setup of any new funds taken on;
- Learning and implementing best-practice use of private equity and real estate accounting software, reporting, and other tools;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and tasks from time-to-time as required by your Managers or clients;
- Supporting Managers and Senior Management in ensuring quality work is delivered to the clients;
- Assisting Managers with internal projects and initiatives from time-to-time.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.