Financial Analyst with French
EY Global Delivery Services means 40 000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The WEM PBFA team is seeking for a Finance Advisor to support the local team in their regular tasks regarding P&L analysis and budgeting. You will be part of the WEM Finance team with a focus on France and act as a finance professional providing critical thinking on business direction, operating performance and financial results. This role will establish a trusted relationship with our client, understanding his needs and teaming with other finance team members to bring best in class analytical support, functional expertise and reporting solutions.
The role works within a fast changing, evolving environment with a number of significant changes taking place to the team’s processes and systems. Therefore the ideal candidate will need to be agile and versatile along with the ability to deal with change on an on-going basis. This is an opportunity to broaden your experience and network along with challenging your existing skills working within a large, complex, multi country organization.
Your key responsibilities:
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (Actual, Plan and Forecast) to support the decision making discussions on the Region Executive meeting
- Prepare reporting and analysis to identify key areas of focus based on actual performance which can be developed into insightful commentary for key stakeholders.
- Contribute to the coordination and processing of key financial processes including Plan, Forecast, Month End, Year End
- Ad hoc requests from key stakeholders to support decision making discussions
- Be proactive in raising the profile of the Finance team within the business and in contributing to your own professional development
- Linkage with the GDS team to execute ad hoc and regular requests
Skills and attributes for success:
- Graduate and/or professional certification in a business related subject matter (i.e. Accounting, Finance)
- Approximately 3 years of experience in a related accounting or analysis function
- Good spoken and written English and French
- Good analytical skills
- Good presentation, leadership, and listening skills
- Good team player with ability to interact with staff at all levels.
- Proactive and self-sufficient working style with ability to prioritize whilst escalating as appropriate to prevent dilution of existing controls.
- Able to demonstrate initiative in approach to problem solving
- Computer proficiency; be proficient or trainable in complex aspects of financial software packages, including Essbase, Hyperion, Business Objects
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of tools, predominantly Excel and PowerPoint.
What we look for:
We’re interested in professionals who are eager to be the 'Go To' contact for financial and operational issues while supporting the Service Lines Leaders and act as a trusted business adviser, develop effective working relationships with the extended Finance team and leadership, becoming a key point of contact.
What working at EY offers:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service while allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our professionals can be required to travel regularly, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.