Audit Senior (m/f) Wanted! Commercial, Industrial and Public Sector team
Audit Senior (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Commercial, Industrial and Public Sector team.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
You develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients' satisfaction. You demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations. You develop people through effectively delegating tasks and providing guidance to staff. You use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery. You maintain an educational program to continually develop skills.
You have proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results. You demonstrate excellent written, communication and presentation skills. You show well established organization and prioritization skills. You are able to manage a team and to act as a team player.
We offer a friendly yet challenging work environment. You can join ongoing trainings to improve your skills in an international environment full of development opportunities. The following steps are up to you!
To qualify for the role you must have
- A master’s in economics, accountancy or similar;
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in the audit of industrial, commercial and public companies either in a local Big 4 firm or a smaller audit firm;
- A fluent English level.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A fluent French or German level.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.