Regional FP&A Manager - Full Value Chain Exposure
- International exposure
- Aggressive expansion plan
Our client is a listed conglomerate with operation in Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Manufacturing & Supply Chain industries. Global footprint.
Due to business expansion, they are now looking for a FP&A Manager to join their regional hub. You will be:
- Setting up budget, forecasting reporting framework and processes;
- Prepare templates for business reviews and forecasting processes;
- Work closely with country level finance teams to ensure accuracy and timeliness of forecasts and annual budget;
- Consolidation of group's monthly and quarterly financial performance;
- Prepare and provide accurate and timely analysis, reporting and commentary on business performance and action plans;
- Provide analysis on the performance and plans in the region. Support strategic plan of top management;
- Involved in M&A projects, perform business valuation and analysis on target companies;
- Drive FP&A processes, IT system improvement projects, reporting alignment and other regional initiatives;
- responsible for China HQ reporting on monthly basis.
Successful applicant would be:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting & Finance or other related subjects;
- 8+ years relevant experience with good exposure in a business partnering role;
- Prior experience in Manufacturing / Supply Chain, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare is highly preferred.
- Post acquisition integration and process set up exposure is highly valued.
- able to work well with ambiguity as well in a fast changing environment.
- Strong business acumen and independent is key.
- an enthusiastic individual with an entrepreneurial mind set.
- various progression opportunity within the Group.
- international exposure.