Business Analyst - MES/Shop Floor Systems
Role: MES/Shop Floor Systems Business Analyst
Location: Femont, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
- 3–5 Years of Hands–on MES/Shop Floor Systems configuration and functional design expertise.
- Strong understanding of Manufacturing business process flows and design.
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical solutions and vice versa.
- Demonstrated 1 or more MES/Shop Floor Systems implementations.
- Leverage functional MES/Shop Floor Systems expertise to drive a fit to standard business process solution and ensure that the benefits of identified gaps are documented and approved by project leadership.
- Ensure optimal utilization of technology solutions including system integration best practices, with proper consideration given to "cost vs. benefits."
- Build an understanding of the current state system landscape in order to define the future state system landscape both during interim states and once fully deployed.
- Act as a "translator" between business resources and more technical systems integrator resources to ensure understanding and alignment during design. Where assigned, write configuration designs and/or functional specifications
- Plan, manage and participate in system unit test, integration test, user acceptance testing, and other formal and information test activities to test various test scenarios.
– provided by Dice