Group Financial Controller / Director - PRC Conglomerate
- Group level reporting role, covering international operation
- Potential IPO project
Our client is a fast growing PRC conglomerate with operation in the Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical space. They have a full value chain operation and a global footprint.
To support the aggressive expansion plan, they are now looking for a Group Financial Controller / Director with the following responsibilities:
Ensure compliance with all statutory filings and reporting deadlines for all entities internationally.
Reporting to China HQ and lead the international finance team.
Develop, implement and review efficient and effective accounting and finance processes.
Support necessary reporting and board of director deliverable, including financial aspects of board meeting materials.
- Be the key driver for expansion, M&A, IPO and transformation projects.
Support fundraising efforts, investor relations and lead the due diligence planning, preparation and coordination process.
Build, lead and scale finance team; recruit and retain top talent, build organisational and team structures as well as processes to achieve a highly functioning and performing team.
Successful candidate should be:
- Degree holder with professional qualification such as CA, CPA or ACCA;
- 10 + year of commercial experience with prior Big 4 training is highly preferred;
- IPO, M&A, fundraising experience are essential;
- Comfortable with ambiguity - as a fast growing business and there will always be grey areas. You should be comfortable with it and understand not everything is 100% defined all the time;
- extremely results-oriented and execution-focused, motivated and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen with a strong sense of urgency;
- Don't mind rolling up the sleeves to get the work done.
- Opportunity to be part of the business expansion plan
- Autonomy to drive changes
- Attractive pay package