Business Analyst- Data Analytics
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/ business/ finance or equivalent
- More than 5 years' experience in functional analysis of two or more of the following - data, analytics/advanced analytics, visualization/dashboard and cross-channel customer engagement projects.
- Experience working on projects that are impacted by GDPR (Europe), PDPA (Singapore) or similar data privacy regulations and policies
- Minimum 10 years of relevant banking and/or consulting experience
- Ability to understand business requirements in a financial services context, with experience of aligning multiple stakeholders & across products. The person should be able to develop strong relationships with business & tech partners, be able to judge needs v/s feasibility of requirements and effectively map out a roadmap of features.
- Strong understanding of data - data lake, data models, ETL concepts, data attributes in retail banking is desirable.
- Work requires documenting business requirements, data capabilities, data structures in detail to allow technology developers to build solutions to resolve requirements.
- Experience with marketing analytics & real time campaign management solutions is desirable; experience with usage of data in customer journeys and banking mobile apps
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process design skills that can translate analysis into solutions that meet business objectives
- Understanding of technology and operational processes across functions / departments in the bank/market.
- Resourceful team player
- Familiar with change management processes and project management fundamentals
- Strategic forward-thinking approach to challenges with outstanding communications, influencing, negotiating and persuasion skills
- Passionate, diligent and resilient individual with ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Experience in scoping and evaluation - Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation